Monday: Sweet Potato & Caramelized Onion Shells
Sauteed Spinach & kale
Tuesday : Chicken N Rice Casserole
Jim -n- Nicks Cheddar Biscuits
Wednesday : Skinny Chicken Florentine
Texas Toast, Salad
* I will omit the chicken*
Thursday: Sweet & Sour Chicken
Fried Rice, Broccoli
Friday: Spanish Chicken & Potato Roast
Fried Okra, Salad
Extra Item : Chicken Salad for Lunch Sandwiches.
MENU MONDAY REMINDERS
- I have the week planned out but rarely cook the assigned item for that day and go more with what we are in the mood for.
- If any of the recipe links don't work properly you can refer to my pinterest boards. I have one for recipes to try, one for tried and true recipes, and one for failed recipes. Self explanatory. I usually comment on the pin on each board as well.
- I try, try being the key word, to find a good balance of health, thrift, and only a few days with meat for both health and financial reasons.
- COSTCO really , really is a good idea. trust me.
- You can follow me on instagram to see pictures of what I cook every day
- I plan for 5 meals a week because we eat leftovers for lunch and the other 2 days. Meals that make a ton or enough to freeze half I will notate. Gonna be doing that soon with baby coming this summer!