I just hit 15 weeks the other day and all is going well for the most part. This pregnancy is still super different than my 1st.
- All day sickness has past, for the most part.
- I SWEAR I can feel this baby kick/move. I know that's early but I googled it and apparently it is possible.
- I have these odd bouts of claustrophobia. It is the weirdest thing but in crowded spaces especially if it is hot I feel sick and jittery.sometimes overwhelmingly so.. which is very frustrating.
- I get winded very easily, like climbing stairs or even chauffeuring peebs to time out almost wears me out! ha pathetic!
- serious sinus issues, which I had some of with peebs but more severe this time. My nose stays so swollen I can't breathe through it most of the time.
- Every time I eat something sweet, my mouth gets super dry ! :( I miss my sugar!
I have gained about 6 pounds so far. Not too bad. Most of it is going to my sides making some nice new saddle bags, which I guess will be needed to hold up another gigantor belly.
Foods I am enjoying: Perrier with a lime is so refreshing right now. For some reason anything sweet makes my tongue feel so dry ( for hours) so I am trying to avoid soft drinks or things of that nature. I still crave real flavorful things. When we were in NYC I tried to eat every ethnic food available. Clementines are pretty tasty too.
Is doing well. He has TONS of issues with sharing , being nice to others etc, which we are gonna really focus on over the next few months. We are also making lots of transitions soon. Big boy room coming up! I have yet to clean out all of the crap in that room that is currently a " junk room".
He has really started talking more within the last few weeks which is wonderful.
We are gonna go for an elective ultrasound next week I think, to try and find out the gender. I am dying to know. So far, I still think it's a girl!
**FYI I am using a new app called instacollage to make the picture above. It allows for collages, text, borders and instagram uploading.***