** I am super scromply in this pic, sorry but keepin it real, I was/am too tired to care.**
It was kind of random the way the word got out about this pregnancy, but our intention was to wait until 12 weeks and let everyone get it on their Christmas card, and for the most part that worked out. No offense to anyone, and I am certainly no secret keeper, but I thought perhaps pregnancy would go by faster if the first 12 weeks were unknown AND? I think it was a good theory because I keep even forgetting I am pregnant! It certainly has flown by so far.
What is very strange is that this pregnancy is SO different from my 1st with Peebs.
- I had several pregnancy test come back negative even though I knew I was pregnant ( because I felt different)
- I have been plagued with morning sickness that starts about 9am and lasts all day. Terribleness. I have never show proper sympathy to all you ladies out there who have suffered from this in the past.
- I am certainly showing sooner, which I think is pretty common.
- I want to eat meat, all the time. Which is crazy because I think meat is bad for me and I ate it maybe 3 times a week before and rarely red meat but now I want hamburgers, and sausage and bacon and McGriddles and steak several times a day. gross.
- I don't crave sweets much. I can still eat them of coarse but there is no longing for chocolate or oreos etc. It's more of a salty savory type craving this time.
I started wearing some maternity shirts around 9 weeks. 9 weeks is when I feel like things kinda popped out. I am still in normal jeans or stretch pants but that has to stop pretty soon. It is def. not comfortable.
Last pregnancy I gained about 70 lbs I think. ( wowsa) and I wonder how it will be this time around, especially since I do not have the luxury or time to sleep and eat as much as last time.
Weight Gained : 3-4 lbs. Kinda fluctuates so hard to say exact.
Waist grown: about 3"
One of my 1st goals with this pregnancy was to be less irritable/miserable /complaining and I think I have done pretty good with that and keeping the hormones in check. In general ( so far) I feel like this pregnancy has been easier than my 1st, especially mentally.
- Transition Peebs to a big boy room and a big boy bed before May. ( that's a doozy)
- Clean out the
- Have Fenn eating and communicating better
Has no idea what any of this means but he does pat my belly and say baby and such. He also does that to Erik's belly now so...
He has a VERY hard time sharing and doesn't like for me to show attention to other children so I must work on this a lot over the next few months!