I notice the blog becoming a little stale! Sorry about that! I really have been so busy lately and am working to put the blog back on the priority list!
- I had an AMAZINg weekend away with my college girlfriends in ATL last weekend. A blog on that soon as they email me the pictures.
- I am working steadily on our Christmas cards. I just want to warn you all now that I am LAZY, and that my program only prints ONE persons name on the address so instead of the couple, it will say either the husband or wife on the label. Hope everyone can understand that because I am not hand addressing 200 Christmas cards!
- My boy keeps trying to grow up! He is doing all sorts of things lately. Cracking me up and being a lot of fun and a good snuggle bug. He is also FINALLY over the time change and sleeping till 7am again. WHEW.
- Santa found him a $15 Train Table in Goodwill yesterday! I have plans to make it over a bit and am contemplating painting it expresso to fit in the playroom better. I also want to paint one side of the table with chalkboard paint so stay tuned for that makeover. The weather is way too nasty here right now.
- ilatches are being delivered today so I will be knee deep in shipments for the next bit! I also received a notification yesterday that the ilatch was nominated for a cribsie award this year! Please PRAY that happens. I need the Publicity!
- Did you guys see that pinterest tutorial on painting fabric? I kinda want to do that!