The weekend felt hardly like the weekend because we had just gotten back from vacation and had SO much to do! I am making pretty good progress though!
I am in love with a shirt I bought in Target! It comes in lots of colors.This is SO my style.
I found some BPA free Ziplock tupperwares that are the perfect size for homemade babyfood! That would be great for home and traveling! They are $2.99 and there is a coupon in the paper for $1.50 off!
I am back to juicing again! I have not had the juicer out since my 1st trimester with peebles and I decided its time for momma and baby to have daily juice. I am starting him out on a mix of carrot and apple juice and will eventually just give him carrot since its much better for him than apple juice. So far he thinks its a game more than a food piece. When did you guys kids learn to drink from a sippy? The fact that he refuses to take a bottle is making it harder for him to learn the sippy I think.
A friend of mine who lives in Utah asked me to check my discount store for some accessories for her stroller ( she drives a BOB) and yesterday I found a whopper of a deal for her. She wanted the BOB rain shield which retails for $50-60 and I found it for $4.99 That was very exciting!
Mr. Peebles wants to crawl so badly! He just cant get it together though, and he is getting prety frustrated. His new thing is to sit on his mat and take all his toys within reach and throw them, then go after them. He has go go gadget arms like his momma so he is able to retrieve most of them without crawling . However, he does fall over and bonk his head enough to make me wish we had a helmet!
AND he is cutting his top teeth and has been super fussy lately :(
Weekly Goals :
- April is a big month for grizas. Taxes and car tag renewals which in TN means we have to go get our Emissions tested. I have to do that for both cars then send in the paperwork!
- I am WAY behind on scrapbooking and intend to update PB babybook and our 2011 scrapbook too.
- Gotta take my dog children to various appointments to get them all pretty, clean and healthy!
- and you all saw from the beach pics that I need a new swimsuit like WOAH. I am looking for one that has more support in the top than a triangle top, but is still a young and cute suit! Feel free to send me links and suggestions! I usually just buy suits at target so I am at a loss for where to find one!
- I colored my own hair this week from color in the box, and you can imagine the brassy disaster that is currently. I went to Sally's and bought something to remedy that and will try it out today. Expect some before and after shots!